Saturday, December 5, 2015

Posting before the year ends...

After more than a year, I'm blurbbing. 

I'm sifting thru my brain for what's new since I last blurbbed but basically everything's the same. 

πŸ“š Book towers, though, are a bit taller and I think I didn't even make a chink in my to-be-read list. Oh yeah, I'm actually 12 books behind my Goodreads challenge and I think I might not be able to finish my target of 80 this year. I blame it all on all the Hidden Objects games on the iPad, gah. orz

✈️ After going to and fro South Korea within two months last year, I was stuck here in the metro this whole year, huhu. I want spring or autumn in Japan next year! Or back in Korea, I'm not choosy! πŸŽ‹πŸƒπŸ‚πŸ

We have a new Rottwieler and he's now 10 months and 30kgs big 😱😨😰 and likes to snuggle, to my dismay. 😱😰😨

What else, what else... I think we bought a new house. 😢😯😬

Currently reading a grapgic novel by Arnold Arre, The Mythology Class. Decided to read this after reading about in the comments for the film Heneral Luna, which was AWESOMESAUCE (was raving about this film for weeks on end and I even started a Viber group with other friends, LUNAtics, just to keep my sanity. That's how awesome it was). πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Planning on finishing all the books I borrowed before the year ends (books 9-12 of The Last Apprentice; The Lovely Bones; The Anansi Boys; and, oh yeah, The Mythology Class). Yup, a big "goodluck on that endeavor, Shari". πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ž

Priorities, priorities, priorities, huhuhu.


No comments:

Post a Comment